If you wish to sell with the Depot Street Farmers Market, this page is an excellent starting point.
- All products and produce must be made or grown by the vendor and must be considered local.
- Please download and understand our Market Rules and Regs 2020.
- You may either fill out our Online Vendor Agreement form, or you may print out the pdf version of our Market Vendor Agreement 2020, fill it out and hand it to us. This will need to be done whether you decide to become a member or not.
- We will be following the Tennessee Farmers Market State Compliance guides governing food safety and what items are allowed to be sold at farmers markets, as well as what certificates are required.
- Membership is $25 annually. As a member you have $5 each Saturday booth rental and full access to our online market.
- Non-members have a booth rental of $10 each Saturday.
- If you wish to use our online market, please refer to this post: how-to-use-our-new-online-market