If you wish to sell with the Depot Street Farmers Market, this page is an excellent starting point.
Please note: because of social distancing measures we are running short on Saturday morning market spots. As a control measure we are implementing a waiting list for new member applications.
- All products and produce must be made or grown by the vendor and must be considered local.
- Please download and understand our Market Rules and Regs.
- You may fill out our 2021 Online Vendor Agreement form. This will need to be done whether you decide to become a member or not.
- We will be following the Tennessee Farmers Market State Compliance guides governing food safety and what items are allowed to be sold at farmers markets, as well as what certificates are required.
- Membership is $25 annually. As a member you have $5 each Saturday booth rental and full access to our online market.
- Non-members have a booth rental of $10 each Saturday.
- If you would like more information on how to use our online market: how-to-use-our-new-online-market
- If you are an online vendor, PLEASE USE YOUR OWN IMAGES, not images found online. Copyright lawsuits are not fun.
- Online market fees are 5.9% (2.9% for credit card processing, 3% to DSFM to cover website and other online fees)