This Saturday is our opening day for the market season of 2019, 9AM to 1PM. Come join us with the following commits to be there.
- Maker’s Way Farm: We will have spinach, salad mix, arugula, chard, kale, beets, and radish available.
- Sandra’s Crochet Items: Dishcloths, market bags, cross body purses
- Summerfield Herb Farm: Half price special on grape vines. Also have tomato and pepper plants as well as a massive selection of herbs.
- Brinks whirlwind apiary: honey. Beeswhirld skin care products, propolis throat spray, propolis healing salve, new product this year is soap using honey
- Goldman View Acres: jams and jellies and flavored vinegars
- Hope Farms: mustard greens, kale, collards, lettuce, onions and sunflowers
- Nolichucky Treasures: Handcrafted cutting boards and bread boards