NOTE: New meetings time, First Thursday of each month.
A monthly board meeting for the Depot Street Farmers Market, a NETFA.org project, was held on 2-2-2017 and was called to order at 6:08 pm by Mary Goldman, President.
Members in attendance: Dale Trombley, Brenda Jones, Bill Jones, Mary Goldman, Sandra Tester, Steven Mallory, Heather Youngblood, Thomas Jarratt, Carol Wainwright, Ali Jarratt, Becky Mallory
Meeting Minutes: Ali made a motion to approve the January minutes. Steve 2nd, the motion passed unanimously.
Treasurers report: 3562.30
- Management – package deal $130 for one year membership and booth rental for the year. Motion made by Becky, 2nd by Bill, passed unanimously.
- Vendor recruitment letter brochure by presented by Thomas.
Motion to accept with addition of new logo by Becky, 2nd by Brenda, Passed unanimously
- Application- Early special addition and addition of legal clause disgussed. Heather and Mary will check with King for legal wording
- Events – Vendor meeting. Board will meet briefly at 5:30 before the vendor meeting at 6:00 on April 6 at First Presbyterian Church
-Ali motioned for $50 for vendor meeting food (chips, cookies, etc). Steve 2nd, passed unanimously
- Farm to fork 2017 – We will begin getting permission and details for this years farm to fork to be held at the General Morgan Inn
-Would like to purchase from vendors when possible
- PR (advertising)
-March 15 will start radio ads
-card flyers for local advertising
-Mary discussed newspaper ad options
- Logo – vote taken and simple #2 along with minor editing will be used. Vegetable logo design #1 will be used for larger images with a vote of 7-3
- Shopping bags – Becky and Bill will go forward with bags, with advertising on one side at 20 slots @ $50.00 each
- T-shirts will be printed at the same location as shopping bags. Ali motioned 144 shirts @ 5.75 ea for $828 with 2017 added. Steve seconded, passed unanimously.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15
Next Meeting: Next Meeting March 2nd at 6:00 pm at Casa Guerrero, Address: 915 W Main St, Greeneville, TN 37743
We are a member run market, all members have a voice and a vote!
All members are welcome to attend all meetings.